ARTF 670mm (26.4") (A-CF010)
The saying 'Good things come in small packages' perfectly describes the Mini Wot4 ARTF. The Wot4 design is well established as one of the worlds favourite RC aircraft and in this 670mm wingspan parkflier format it lives up to the reputation of the Chris Foss name. This lightweight parkflier is perfect for parks or small fields.
The Mini Wot4 is a beautifully wooden ARTF with an electronics package ready for you to start assembly. The electronics package includes a brushless motor, a brushless ESC and four micro servos. To complete you only need to add a suitable 2S battery and micro receiver to finish the airframe off. The main structure is supplied pre-built from lightweight balsa/ply and covered in iron on film. The kit includes a durable moulded cowling and a comprehensive hardware pack that contains lightweight wheels, aluminium undercarriage, pushrods and horns, together with full colour step-by-step instructions..
- Brushless motor, ESC and 4 x micro servos included
- A practical
size to store fully assembled!
- Wooden construction
- Efficient brushless motor
- Aluminium undercarriage
- Easy access battery hatch
- Perfect for small fields and parks
- Factory built wooden airframe covered in iron-on film
package including a brushless motor, ESC & 4
- Pre-formed aluminium undercarriage
- Comprehensive hardware
- Full colour, step-by-step assembly instructions
- 4-5 Channel Transmitter and Receiver
- 4 x 100mm extension
- Cyano glue (and epoxy if preferred)
- 2S 7.4V 800mAh & suitable
- Female JST connector for speed controller
- Various hand tools
Please Note: Due to size and weight limitations we are unable to ship Kits, ARTFs and/or batteries outside of Mainland UK
Due to having our knuckles severely rapped by the Post Office we can no longer send any kind of battery via the post. Any order containing batteries will have to be sent via courier and this will incur a minimum of a £9.49 delivery and packaging charge.
We can not deliver batteries outside of mainland UK