AR9030T DSM2 and DSMX
2.4GHz Integrated Telemetry 9 Channel Receiver
AR9030T DSM2 and DSMX 2.4GHz Integrated Telemetry 9 Channel Receiver (SPMAR9030T)
The AR9030T receiver is a feature-packed, 9-channel receiver with
integrated full-range telemetry. The AR9030T features built-in
connection ports for RPM, Flight Pack Voltage, and Temperature
sensors as well as an X-Bus port for additional telemetry options.
No sensor is required to receive flight log or receiver pack voltage
telemetry data. If you have a DSMX/DSM2® transmitter capable
of 11ms frame rates, the AR9030T receiver will deliver lightning-fast
input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications
like 3D helis and airplanes.
The AR9030T includes 2 DSMX remote
receivers that allows you take advantage of Spektrum™ MultiLink™ technology.
This patented technology eliminates the reflected signal fading
and antenna blind spots that can affect all 2.4GHz systems.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSMX and DSM2 transmitters
- Compact design fits most parkflyer size and larger aircraft
- Capable of 11ms frame rates
- Integrated telemetry with built-in ports for RPM, flight pack
voltage, temperature sensors and X-bus for telemetry sensor expansion
- Receiver pack voltage and flight log data available without
the need for additional sensors
- Dual antennas for optimal RF performance
- Full Range Aircraft Integrated Telemetry Receiver
- 9 Channells
- DSM2/DSMX Modulation
- Length: 1.91 in (48.52mm)
- Width: 1.11 in (28.3mm)
- Height: 0.82 in (20.9mm)
- Weight: 0.63 oz (17.83g)
- Voltage Range: 3.5–9.0V