The ToolKitRC ST8 Multifunctional Servo Tester
The ToolKitRC ST8 is a small but accurate Servo Tester
- ToolkitRC ST8 is a data analyzer which is capable to test the voltage, power, current,
speed and signal data of the servo.
- With 4-way independent programmable signal, 8 channel signal output, the precision
is accurate to 1us.
- 4-way independent current date collection, and displayed by graph.
- Support to test multiple date, speed, liner data, steps,etc.
- Support multiple signal type, PWM/PPM/SBUS,the precision is accurate to 1us.
- Input Voltage is higher to 28V, also suitable to test HV servo.
- The max load is up to 100W.
- Multi-language system, can change the language by yourself.
- USB firmware update, easy to operate.
- Channel: 8CH Output
- Load (max): 100W
- Input Voltage: 7.0-28.0VDC @MAX 10A
- Main Output Voltage: 5.0-28.0VDC @MAX 10A
- Signal Output Voltage:
- 5.0-8.4V@MAX 2A (S1-S4)
- 5.8-8.4V@MAX 4A (S1-S4)
- Output Signal:
- 100us-2900us@33-1000Hz @S1-S4
- PWM 500us-2500us @S5
- PPM 8CH @S5
- SBUS 16CH @S5
- P1 Button: 1000-2000us @P1
- Micro USB: Update @USB 3.0
- Display: 2.4" TFT RGB LCD Screen(320*240 resolution)
- Product Size: 96 x 68 x 26mm Approx.
- Net Weight(Approx): 140g
Connect 7-28VDC power supply, After power-on, the LCD screen displays the logo and continues
for 2 seconds, with the starting music
Press "EXIT" button to test PWM signal
Rotate the Button to choose different channel and press "EXIT" to confirm
Long-press the "OK" button (2s) to enter system setting
Press "EXIT" to finish setting
- S1-S4, S4 EXT signal interface support MAX 2A current, please connect to main interface
when the current of servo is higher than 2A.
- S1-S4 signal interface support MAX 8.4 voltage, please connect to main interface when
the voltage of servo is higher than 2A.
1 x TookitRC Servo Tester
1 x USB Cable
1 x Manual
Please click here to download
the ToolkitRC ST8 manual