ToolkitRC WM150 150A, 50V Watt Meter
Power Analyzer, LCD Display, Power Voltage Current Tester PWM Output
Easy to Use
- Connect 1-50V input. When I/P voltage is lower than 6V, the units needs to be powered using a USB 5V to provide power
- After powering on, the LCD screen displays the logo for approx. 2 seconds
- Brand: ToolkitRC
- Item: WM150 Watt Meter
- Input Voltage: 1-50V
- Current(Max): 150A (precision:10mA)
- USB: 5.0V@1A ( USB3.0 firmware update)
- Output: PWM 1000-2000us@50Hz
- Can be used to control an ESC or Servo
- Shows Real time Amps, Watts and Voltage.
- Shows Max Amps and Watts
- Shows energy uses in mAh
- Shows elapsed time
- Shows Signal output in µS
- Display: TFT 2.4" LCD Screen (320*240 resolution)
- Product Size: 80mm x 54mm x 23mm Approx.
- Packing Size: 87mm x 87mm x 28mm Approx.
- Net Weight (Approx): 120g
- Gross Weight (Approx): 140g
- ToolkitRC WM150 is a Watt Meter, which is capable to test voltage, power, current data of the electric equipment, like servo, ESC, battery, etc.
- 1-50V Input, the max current is 150A, accurate to 10mA
- Support PWM signal, 1us precision, the pulse width is changeable by adjusting the button
- USB firmware is easily updateable